Let's see. Since the last time I posted, Brooks has learned so much and Brandon and I have both taken new jobs...I know, so much!
Brooks is now saying a gazillion things, making a gazillion sounds, and showing a gazillion personalities. (One of his new 'faces' is here.)He has learned how to say Gigi, Pops, Syd, Nana, Bobby, Aubry and Audrey (they sound the same), Maddux, his teacher's name: Cheryl, Carlos, olive, truck, Yo Gabba Gabba, Barney, Elmo...the list could keep going. I have to say that Carlos and olive are probably my faves. He also makes the noises for cow, turkey (his Great Aunt Denise has one), alligator, snake, elephant, tiger, lion, dog, and baby. It is so amazing to see him learning so many new things. But he's also learning how to be...mischievous. So, we working on him with that and working on our own patience, as well.
As for Brandon and me, we have both accepted new positions. He is going to work for an oil and gas company. They have sort of created the position for him, so I'm not sure of his official title. It is a nice raise and will hopefully be much nicer hours. In April, I put myself on the transfer list with my district to see if I could get something closer to my house. I never expected it to happen this year, but I got an email 2 weeks ago from a principal, went in for an interview that afternoon, and a week later go my official notice of transfer. As much as I hate to leave my school because of the friends I have made there, it is a great move for me. It is 10 mins from my house vs. 30 mins! That'll be wonderful!
Well, gotta go! It's 3 am and I'm awake after 4 hours of sleep. Guess I better try to get more zzzz's. Busy week ahead!
Until next time,
K
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness he does look like a big boy with his new haircut!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I know! I cried for an hour. And, now looking back, he looks so much better!
ReplyDelete